Braude Law Group, P.C. attorneys assist clients in all phases of the construction process; either through settlement or utilizing an Alternative Disputes Resolution process, such as arbitration or mediation, or actual litigation.
Braude Law Group, P.C.
Braude Law Group, P.C. primarily focuses its practice on construction law and government contracts. To quote the firm founder, Herman M. Braude, “The members of our firm have keen legal insight, technical backgrounds, aggressiveness, and are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get to the heart of the problem.”
Braude Law Group serves general contractors, subcontractors, design professionals, developers, and project owners, providing each with superior representation in the prevention and resolution of disputes that inevitably arise on major construction projects. The firm is familiar with virtually every aspect of construction, including budget analysis, bidding, scheduling (CPM), sequencing of work, claims analysis, preparation of claims and disputes, and litigation before Federal and State Courts and Boards of Contract Appeals. In addition, the firm regularly provides guidance in contract formation and evaluation to ensure that the intentions and expectations of the parties are reflected in the language employed in the contract.
Beyond the substantive qualifications of the firm, Braude Law Group, P.C. is held in the highest esteem by the legal profession, having the highest “AV,” legal rating, by the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory since the firm’s founding fifty years ago, and has been included in the Martindale-Hubbell’s Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers for the past twenty years.
Complex Cases Negotiated or Successfully Litigated
- Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, Miami, FL
- Army-Navy Aircraft Control and Maintenance Facilities, Corpus Christi, TX
- Baltimore Aquarium, Baltimore, MD
- Center for Disease Control, Denver, CO
- Children’s Hospital, Atlanta, GA
- Charleston AFB, SC
- Co-Generation Plant, NY
- Dallas Fort Worth Airport, TX
- Dirksen Senate Office Building, DC
- Dover AFB, DE
- FBI Facilities, Quantico, VA
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach, FL
- Fort Bragg, NC
- Four Seasons Hotel at Emerald Bay, Bahamas
- Inner Harbor, Annapolis, MD
- Kennedy Airport, NY
- Kennedy Center, Washington, D.C.
- King Fahad Airport, Saudi Arabia
- Langley AFB, VA
- Las Vegas Courthouse, NV
- Miami International Airport Expansion, FL
- Nashville Airport, TN
- Sands Expo and Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV
- Saudi Peace Shield Construction, Saudi Arabia
- Trump Towers, New York, NY
- U.S. Capitol Visitors Center, Washington, D.C.
- U.S. Supreme Court Modification, Washington, D.C.
- Universal Studios, Orlando FL
- United States Dept of Agriculture, Washington, D.C.
- VA Hospitals: Baltimore, MD; Chicago, IL; Detroit, MI; New Orleans, LA and Orlando, FL
- Wilkie D. Ferguson, Jr. United States Courthouse, Miami, FL
- Washington D.C. 17th Street Flood Wall at The Monument
Braude Law Group has represented clients on projects or tried cases in the following jurisdictions:
- District of Columbia
- New York
- Saudi Arabia
- The Bahamas
- United Arab Emirates